Sales & Marketing (Buy/Sell/Rent)
As owners/investors of many of our own properties we understand the need for an effective sales and plan. Our effective combination of fairness, hard work and motivation has allowed us to establish many long-term relationships. We can help you find long-term quality buyers/tenants by:
- Marketing: We start by identifying the most likely users for a particular property then diligently work at making them aware of the benefits of the property. We use a wide variety of marketing tools to market the property and are not beyond making cold calls, sending out direct mailers, using traditional and modern methods of advertising, i.e., the internet, as well as networking with local real estate marketing groups.
- Negotiating: When negotiating on your behalf we make sure to keep the owners and landlords and best interest in mind at all times. In the same respect, we are fair, courteous and honest with all potential client as we understand that their impression of us, as a real estate agent, reflects on the property as a whole.
- Qualifying: When qualifying a potential tenant/buyer we are fair yet firm. Our goal is to find the highest quality tenants/buyers for your property in an effort to enhance your image and bottom line.
Why Choose Us?
Ripton has been successfully representing clients for many years. By utilizing our expertise, you will be able to make sound business decisions that fit your specific needs. We will:
- Handle the intense footwork of finding the right property, freeing you up to run your business as you should be doing.
- Assist you in saving time by eliminating unlikely real estate alternatives in the beginning.
- Use our instant access to real estate databases to help locate the perfect property for you.
- Utilize our years of in-depth experience and current market research to negotiate a competitive lease or contract on your behalf.
- Exclusively represent your interests when negotiating with owners and landlords alike.
Our Salespersons are entitled to their commission when a transaction is completed. Salespersons are not allowed to collect commission or fees from more than one party in a transaction. If he collects commission from you, he cannot collect a commission or any payment from other party.
Please note that Ripton Realty Pte Ltd is a GST-registered estate agency and is allowed to charge and collect GST in accordance to the Goods and Service Tax Act. Payment for commission shall be made payable to Ripton Realty Pte Ltd and not the individual Salesperson.
An Estate Agent or the Salesperson shall not accept any commission from both the Vendor and Purchaser in the same transaction regardless consent has been obtained from either party. This is in strict compliance to the Estate Agents (Estate Agency Work) Regulations 2010.
Commission shall become due immediately upon completion of sale and purchase or as otherwise agreed between the parties.
Leasing of Property in Singapore
(Including HDB Resale Flats, Non-Privatized HUDC Flats, Commercial and Industrial Properties)
An Estate Agent or Salesperson shall not accept any commission from both the Landlord and Tenant in the same transaction regardless consent has been obtains from either party. This is in strict compliance to the Estate Agents (Estate Agency Work) Regulations 2010.
Commission shall become due immediately upon execution of the tenancy agreement by Landlord and Tenant.
(All types of properties)
Commission is due to Agency monthly in advance upon receipt of rental from Tenant.