As owners/investors of many of our own properties, we understand the need for an effective sales plan. We have established many long-term relationships with both buyers and sellers due to our commitment to serving our clients with the best services we have to offer. We can help you find long-term quality buyers/tenants by:
- Marketing: We spare no effort to market your property and appeal to prospective buyers or tenants. We advertise with direct mailers and social media, and also liaise and network local real estate marketing firms.
- Negotiating: When negotiating on your behalf, we have your best interests in mind at all times. In the same respect, we are fair, courteous and honest with all potential clients as we understand that their impression of us reflects on the property as a whole.
- Qualifying: When qualifying a potential tenant or buyer we are fair, but also firm. Our goal is to find the best tenants or buyers for your property in an effort to enhance your image and bottom line.
Why Choose Us?
Ripton has successfully represented clients for many years. By utilizing our services, we will help you make sound business decisions that fit your specific needs. We will:
- Undertake the process of property or client searching on your behalf.
- Eliminate unviable property options at the beginning of the process.
- Access real estate databases to help identify the perfect property for you.
- Utilize our years of in-depth experience and current market research to negotiate a competitive lease or contract on your behalf.
- Exclusively represent your interests when negotiating with owners and landlord.
Our Salespersons are entitled to their commission when a transaction is completed. Salespersons are not allowed to collect commission or fees from more than one party in a transaction. If he collects commission from you, he cannot collect a commission or any payment from other party.
Please note that Ripton Realty Pte Ltd is a GST-registered estate agency and is allowed to charge and collect GST in accordance to the Goods and Service Tax Act. Payment for commission shall be made payable to Ripton Realty Pte Ltd and not the individual Salesperson.
An Estate Agent or the Salesperson shall not accept any commission from both the Vendor and Purchaser in the same transaction regardless consent has been obtained from either party. This is in strict compliance to the Estate Agents (Estate Agency Work) Regulations 2010.
Commission shall become due immediately upon completion of sale and purchase or as otherwise agreed between the parties.
Leasing of Property in Singapore
(Including HDB Resale Flats, Non-Privatized HUDC Flats, Commercial and Industrial Properties)
An Estate Agent or Salesperson shall not accept any commission from both the Landlord and Tenant in the same transaction regardless consent has been obtains from either party. This is in strict compliance to the Estate Agents (Estate Agency Work) Regulations 2010.
Commission shall become due immediately upon execution of the tenancy agreement by Landlord and Tenant.
(All types of properties)